One of the easiest and most thoughtful things you can do for your wife, girlfriend, or significant other is to send them a kind good morning text. It’ll let her know that you’re thinking about her and help make her day better.
Dawn over southwest London with dramatic colorful clouds lit by the rising sun and suburban houses in the foreground (Credit: MEGA / WENN)
It’s also a great way to keep the conversation going throughout the day. Sometimes it’s difficult to know what to say or how to say it.
So, here’s a list of 100 Good Morning Messages for Her that are sweet, romantic, popular quotes, and even some funny ones.
Sweet Good Morning Messages for Her
1. Every time I wake up in the morning and look at you, I think that I’m the luckiest man alive.
2. I have the weirdest dreams when you don’t sleep with me. Your presence makes me feel so much calmer; I guess there’s no way back for me. You’re stuck with me. I hope it’s okay. Have the best morning, love.
3. Good morning, to the woman who makes me smile and warms my heart every day. I love you more than ever before.
4. Thank you for making every morning such a great one, my darling. I love you to the moon and back. Good morning, have a great day ahead.
5. Good morning sweetheart. I hope you have a wonderful day. Thinking of you.
6. You are my wildest, sweetest, and happiest dream come true. Have a good day sweetheart.
7. This wake-up text is for letting you know that you are the first thought on my mind every morning. I love you so much. Good morning!
8. I loved waking up to you this morning. Good morning sweetheart.
9. My days have become brighter and my mornings sweeter since you have come into my life. Thank you for loving me; I love you too. Good morning!
10. Good morning baby, I hope you slept like the queen that you are. Have a great day, I love you lots.
11. The bright sun, the smell of coffee, yummy pancakes, and your charming smile – this is everything I need for my perfect morning!
12. Good morning to the love of my life.
13. The best feeling in the world is to know that you are mine and I am yours. Every morning that is enough for me to have a good day.
14. Good morning to the girl of my dreams. Just the thought of you brightens up my morning.
15. I hope your morning is as bright and gorgeous as your smile.
16. Thank you for making every morning such a great one.
17. I love how you bring the best of me whenever I am with you. Thank you for making my life a lot easier, love. Good morning, sunshine.
18. Good morning Beautiful. So many of my smiles start because of you.
19. Your touch, your smile, and your laughter are all I think of. You are the best thing that has happened to me. Good morning beautiful.
20. I hope your morning is as radiant as your amazing smile.
The sun rises and brings with it fiery skies over the farmer’s fields at daybreak (Credit: Geoffrey Swaine / Avalon / WENN)
Cute Good Morning Messages for Her
21. Each morning, the first thought that comes to my mind is how grateful I am to have you in my life. Good morning my sweet love.
22. I wish I could be with you right now. Waking up next to you is the best thing in the whole world. The sound of your voice fills my morning with happiness, and I hope to hear it as soon as possible. Good morning, baby.
23. I never believed in true love until I met you. I know it sounds cheesy, but I sincerely mean it. Good morning, my princess.
24. Thank you so much for existing in my life, Love. I love you so much. Good morning.
25. I was thinking about how much you have sacrificed for this relationship. I do not know how you manage to do everything and stay focused. I love you.
26. Good morning honey! I am truly in love with you. Whenever I wake up, I am brimming with happiness. I never knew such mornings until you.
27. Good morning. I just want to let you know that I have your back at all times. I love you, and I am proud of you.
28. On this beautiful morning, I would like to thank you for coming into my life and making it a better place. I love you so much, babe.
29. In case you forgot, your smile lights up the world, your energy is unmatched, and you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Keep winning. Good morning.
30. Have a great day my love. Thank you for making every day special and memorable for me. I love you so much.
Beautiful winter sunrise at High Peak in the Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom (Credit: John Finney / WENN)
Inspirational Good Morning Messages for Her
31. This is a daily reminder that you can achieve all you set your mind to do. Have a glorious day, my love.
32. The world needs more of your kindness and courage. You make me want to show more of both.
33. Rise and shine, sweetheart! As you begin this day, may you never forget that with God’s strength in you, there’s nothing you cannot do. I love you.
34. Babe, you are not only my sweet love but also my number one source of inspiration. Good morning.
35. You’re such a special person who brings out the best in everybody around you, and that is why my faith in you has no limits. Have a beautiful morning.
36. Just thinking of you as you face this new day, and its challenges make me so proud of the person you are. You inspire me to do scary things.
37. Good morning love. I’m so proud of you for chasing your dreams. Have an amazing day!
38. Today, you have two choices. Keep dreaming or start doing. Whatever your choice is will spell the difference between success and failure. Don’t forget that you are already amazing and successful, to begin with. Have a great morning and continue to do yourself proud.
The sun rises above the misty Thames at Gravesend (Credit: WENN)
39. Just like each snowflake is unique and special, so is each morning. Start your day by realizing that you can make it a unique and special day.
40. Some days you have to create your own sunshine. And no one does that better than you.
41. Good morning sweetheart. I’m so proud of you and everything you do and continue to accomplish. I believe in you. Have a wonderful day!
42. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
43. This message is to remind you that you are beautiful, talented and one of a kind. No one can stop you from doing anything that is on your mind. Good morning.
44. Don’t wake up with the regret of what you couldn’t accomplish yesterday. Wake up while thinking about what you will be able to achieve today. Good morning.
45. Make today as beautiful as you can. I know that nothing is impossible when you put your heart and mind to it. Good morning, love. Have a great day!
46. This is not just another day; this is yet another chance to make your dreams come true. Good morning.
47. People may say the story of the future remains to be told. May you realize this morning that you can choose to be the storyteller.
48. Sending you happiness to brighten your day and help you get on your way. Today will be amazing. You just have to let this day unfold as it should and expect the best things to happen. This day is awesome, and so are you. Good morning!
49. This morning is what it is because you were what you were yesterday. Be what you should be today so that you can be what you want to become tomorrow. Good morning.
50. I know that you’re going to be successful because you not only dream of success, but you also do what you can to make it a reality. You are the most talented, driven, and hardworking person I know. With the size of your dreams and the goodness of your heart, there’s nothing that you cannot achieve. I will be right here to give you the love and support that you need. Don’t ever forget that.
Stunning sunrise over the Hope Valley in the Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom (Credit: John Finney / WENN)
Open-ended Question Good Morning Messages for Her
51. Good morning sunshine, how’d you sleep?
52. Morning! Do you start it off with a cup of coffee? If so, how do you like it?
53. Thinking of you today. How do you like to spend your mornings?
54. Woke up with you on my mind. As you start your morning, what’s something you’re grateful for?
55. I couldn’t wait to wake up and talk to you today. How are you feeling this morning?
56. Good morning honey. What’s your favorite morning routine?
57. Waking up this morning I’m so incredibly grateful for you. Thank you for all you do for me and others. What do you have planned for your day?
58. Good morning love. How did you spend your day yesterday?
59. I’ve loved getting to know you and I can’t wait to learn more about you. What’s one of your favorite foods of all time?
60. You were the last thing on my mind when I fell asleep and the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning. What are you feeling this morning? Do you feel ready to tackle the day?
An early morning aerial view of rice fields in Mu Cang Chai, Yen Bai province in northern Vietnam ahead of the annual harvest (Credit: Trung Huy Pham / WENN)
Funny Good Morning Messages for Her
61. Things I hate the most… alarm clocks, things I like the most… the snooze button… Whom I love the most… you.
62. I was thinking of borrowing a kiss from you this morning. Will you give one to me? I have no problem returning it with huge interest! Good morning, love.
63. Smile right when you wake up because soon enough, you’ll realize it’s not the weekend yet. Good morning!
64. I wish you a day full of unmeasurable good things. When you get them, remember my cut, 20%. Good morning sunshine.
65. I like my bed more than I like most people, especially in the morning. Except for you, maybe, I like you almost just as much as my bed.
66. Mornings were made for special people, unfortunately, we are not some of them, I hate mornings as much as you do but I guess we have to wake up and do something. Good morning!
67. A yawn is a silent scream for coffee. Have you gotten your fix yet? Good morning to you! And stop screaming.
68. I’m the first to send you a good morning message. Yay! I just won a competition between us that you’re not even aware of. Good morning, sweetheart.
69. If you wake up to meet me every morning, I guess I’ll never go to work again. Good morning, darling.
70. You can’t have me and a good morning together, so I choose a good morning for you. I’m at work. Good morning, love.
71. Good Morning to my love who starts each day by asking important questions: Should I get up at ten or eleven? Is there pizza leftover from last night? Have a good day, deep thinker!
72. Hello sweetheart. Someday you will be a morning person! But not today. Go back to sleep.
73. Let’s face it. The worst part of waking up is actually having to wake up. Here’s to you as you suffer through that struggle. Good morning!
74. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of morning. It’s just that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
75. I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think of is you, the second thing is coffee, third and fourth is you again. Good morning love.
76. If I could get a better morning for you, I bet all my salary that I would, plus all of yours too. Good morning, sweetheart.
77. Today I woke up with a horrible realization that it is not Friday, and tomorrow is not Friday either. What is even worse is that the day after tomorrow is also not Friday. Good morning, love.
78. Sending a good morning message to someone who will wake up at noon and see this text in the afternoon. Hoping to receive a reply from you at night!
79. If you did not see me as the first thing after you woke up, I’ll advise you to sleep again. Good morning, darling.
80. Good morning! Don’t let the exhausted look on my face deter you from waking up yourself. We can make it through this together.
The winter sun rises with intense fog over Hope Valley in Derbyshire (Credit: John Finney / WENN)
Romantic Quotes for Her
81. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
82. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning, and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
83. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect, and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
84. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. “ – J.R.R. Tolkien
85. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Suess
86. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
87. “True love is putting someone else before yourself.” — Frozen
88. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
89. “I wasn’t expecting you. I didn’t think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I’ve ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I’ve never been seen so completely, loved so passionately, and protected so fiercely.” — This Is Us
Dramatic light and stormy weather on Luskentyre beach at sunrise with incoming rain and big crashing waves (Credit: John Finney / WENN)
90. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.” — Alfred Tennyson
91. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
92. “When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.” — Joey W. Hill
93. “To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
94. “I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault in Our Stars
95. “I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever.” – Twilight
96. “I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.” — Dorothy L. Sayers
97. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
98. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.” — Jane Austen
99. “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.” — Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift sings “You are the best thing that’s ever been mine” in the 2010 song “Mine” from her third studio album, Speak Now (Credit: WENN)
100. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” ― The History of Love